The LevelSender 5 is a simple, low cost system designed to wirelessly send data from Solinst dataloggers in the field, via cellular communication, to multiple emails and an SMS recipient. You can receive data right on your smart device.
LevelSender 5 remote stations are compact in design, which allows them to be discreetly installed inside a 2" diameter monitoring well or other housing.
Each LevelSender 5 device has a single port to connect one datalogger. An optional splitter provides connections for two dataloggers. A built-in barometer provides the option of reporting barometrically compensated Levelogger readings.
Along with water level, temperature, conductivity, barometric, or rainfall data, battery level and status updates from the remote LevelSender 5 are received with each data report.
Manufactured by: Solinst
Model: Solinst 4G LevelSender 5 with SIM Card Capability and Barometer
|Modem||4G LTE UE Category M1/NB1 device (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)|
|SIM Card||Standard/Mini SIM (15 mm x 25 mm); option of Solinst SIM or through service provider of client’s choice|
|Communication||Email, SMS, or FTP data transfer|
|Antenna||SMA Male Monopole 2dBi, Higher gain antenna with max. 12dBi can be sourced elsewhere.|
|Data File Type||text, .xle, .sqlite|
|Sampling Interval||1 minute – 99 hours|
|Reporting Interval||5 minutes – 99 hours|
|Schedule Programming||Directly via USB-C connection on the LevelSender 5 or remotely via LevelSender Software (email)|
|Power Supply||3 x AA 1.5V replaceable lithium batteries|
|Battery Life Example||Hourly sampling and daily reporting: 433 days with 1 datalogger, 429 days with 2 dataloggers|
|Memory Capacity: (Between Reports)||Up to 40,000 LT logs, or 28,000 LTC logs|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C – +60°C|
|Materials||Black Delrin®, 316 stainless steel|
|Size||2.5" x 9.375" (with antenna folded down)|
|Weight||16.9 oz. (478 grams)|
|Compatible Dataloggers||Levelogger 5 Series dataloggers, LevelVent 5, as well as previous versions of the LevelVent and Levelogger Edge Series dataloggers|
|Number of Connected Dataloggers||1, or 2 using a splitter|
|Barometric Compensation||Internal barometer for automatic barometric compensation of water level data if a Barologger is not being used (not required for vented loggers)|
|Internal Barometer Range||30 kPa – 120 kPa|
|Internal Barometer Accuracy||±0.2 kPa (20 cm)|
1. It's easy- A LevelSender can be simply connected to your Levelogger through a direct read cable.
2. It's compact- A LevelSender can fit in a 2" well, allowing for discrete deployment.
3. It's efficient- Programming and setting up the LevelSender is really fast, it's also effortless to make remote changes to the data collection schedule.
4. It's convenient- You can get water level data without having to visit the site, and you get to choose how the data is sent to you- via home station PC, email, or straight to your smartphone via text.
5. It's inexpensive- LevelSender software is free, and purchasing a LevelSender itself is fairly reasonable. As well as helping to cut out site visits, reducing travel and labour costs.